Let’s your voice be heard!
Public Speaking Competition 2023
Calling all students, all majors!
Flex your Public Speaking skills.
Share a 5-minute speech on one of these topics:
1. The influence of reading on emotional intelligence and empathy.
2. The relationship between leadership and teamwork.
3. The role of technology in education.
4. The power of positive thinking.
5. The significance of cultural diversity and inclusivity.
6. The impact of social media on society.
Prizes for the winners!
Register by Nov. 13 to English Department
The real competition will be held on November 14 (Tuesday)
Consolation prizes for all participants!