1. Copy of passport or residence permit.
2. Copy of Diploma from Lyceum/college/high school or verification certificate including enrollment certificate from lyceum/college/high school.
3. Electronic photo taken within last 3 months - 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm.
4. Only for the applicants who have official English test certificate:
- official English proficiency test certificate IELTS(5.0) or higher/ TOEFL IBT 50 or higher (Test results could not be more than 2 years at time of application);
- award Certificate of Uzbekistan English Olympiad.
5. For international Applicants ONLY (1) Personal Statement (2) Recommendation Letter.
● All domestic and international students (foreign passport holders) must visit the online application site (admission.ajou.uz) to complete the AUT admission application and upload all required documents listed above.
● All scanned documents required for the admission decision should be submitted and uploaded through the AUT online application site(admission.ajou.uz) by the deadline. (acceptable file formats: JPEG, PNG, PDF). Email submissions cannot be accepted.
● ANY forged documents will result in a criminal complaint against the applicant.
● After the announcement of successful candidates, applicants must submit original documents by the application deadline.